ABLE Trunk Show
Founded in 2010, ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty. They are deeply devoted to quality – both in the products they make and the quality of life they aim to provide. Able invests in, trains, and educates women so they can earn a living, break the cycle of poverty, and thrive.
Beyond their mission, here are a few reasons why we love their products:
- ABLE’s jewelry is handmade to order at their Nashville flagship
- All pieces are 14k gold-filled or sterling silver (they won’t tarnish!)
- ABLE’s leather goods are handmade by artisans in Ethiopia, Mexico, + India
- All totes are able to carry a standard laptop
The First of Spring!
Join us on Thursday, March 19th to celebrate the arrival of Spring! Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for the day:
- Receive 20% off your in-store purchase all day – 9-7pm
- Get to know our newest brand, ABLE and shop their trunk show selection of hang bags and jewelry
* For the health and safety of our customers, we have decided not to serve food at Thursday’s event. If you have questions about this or other precautionary steps we are taking, please call us at the store.